Key Pathway Advisor (KPA) is a drag-and-drop web application for easy biological pathway analysis of OMICs data. Use KPA to:
- Explore the biological meaning of data with only 2 steps and in less than 1 minute.
- Predict key protein activity changes (Causal Reasoning analysis) that could be the root cause of the gene expression alterations observed in your data.
- See how biological pathways are impacted by your data using state-of-the-art algorithm (Signaling Pathway Impact Analysis - SPIA).
- Create hypotheses about new targets, mechanisms of action, biomarkers and disease associations by focusing on the results rather than the analysis process.
- Align your results with current knowledge of putative biomarkers and drug targets.
All in one easy reproducible wizard - bioinformatics experience NOT required!
High quality biological systems content in context, giving you essential data and analytical tools to accelerate your scientific research.
A series of industry-academy partnerships on systems biology of common human diseases and stem cells, led by Clarivate.
A leading systems pharmacology solution that incorporates extensive manually curated information on biological effects of small molecule compounds.